No video available for this product
Columbus Canopy is supported by a series of steel beams and is partially wall mounted, with PET roof slanting from the building and an additional roof extending outwards which diverts rainwater to integrated guttering within the legs.
Customisable options include;
- Powder coating in a range of RAL Colours
- Varying roof lengths
- Bespoke guttering options
- Leaf Guards
Advantages of this design include;
- Unique and modern look
- Reduced risk of water damage to the structure and the area below the canopy
- Creates a natural flow of air, providing ventilation and reducing the buildup of heat.
- Can be customised to fit a variety of spaces.
- Durable and long-lasting.
Ideal Canopy option for;
- Shopping centres
- Healthcare institutions
All our Canopies are manufactured to BS EN 1090 Standards.