The Coleshill Health & Fordbridge projects in Solihull saw construction of two brand new schools to replace the old Colesheath school.
The projects involved the creation of two separate sites including full day nursery, school nursery and other community facilities.
Bailey Streetscene supplied and installed a street furniture package suited to public spaces which included cycle storage, recycling and traffic control products.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Initial design consultation
- Bespoke design offering alternatives to specified products
- Accurate costing detail and helped find cost effective solutions
- Project management – worked alongside Morgan Sindall site team to work within their site schedules
- Design / adaptation of existing product to comply with the project requirements