Would you like to be part of a winning team and develop a career in a fast paced environment?
Bailey Streetscene is one of the UK’s leading street furniture manufacturers, supplying premium products including seats, litter bins, benches, walkways and canopies.
The company has enjoyed consistent growth and is now looking to expand its team further.
These are exciting career opportunities for the “right” candidates as we embark upon ambitious growth plans over the next 3 years.
Full Time Sales Manager
The Sales Manager will be working as part of a committed, enthusiastic sales team on some of the most exciting construction projects in the UK. We are looking to expand our sales team with the right candidate who is willing to train and learn from day one.
As a Sales Manager your duties and responsibilities will be:
- Deal with new and existing customers’ queries and enquiries.
- Develop and maintain customer relationships.
- Manage projects from conception to completion.
- Provide technical advice and data to clients.
An ideal Sales Manager will have the following skills and qualifications:
- Excellent Phone Manner and time management skills.
- Experience of working in a sales environment.
- Proactive business and customer development.
- Computer literate.
- Team player. Contribute and work within a successful sales team.
- Resourceful and adaptable to change when required.
- Smart and punctual
The successful candidate will ideally have experience of managing every stage of the sales process, from research through to close.
Competitive salary based upon experience
37.5 Hours per week
Please forward CV and covering letter to email@example.com